See The D

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Recent stuff

So this entry won't be terribly exciting, unless I start going off topic and ranting about some issue. Who knows.

As some of you know (I love pretending I have readers, see, I AM a good actor) I am in a musical, South Pacific, and that musical is about 5 weeks away. What none of you know is that there is a scene in said musical in which I have to wear a tank top or slightly revealing shirt. There is also a scene where I have no shirt on at all. Yes, you read that right, COMPLETELY TOPLESS. Get the cameras kids. Knowing this information, I went right back on my strict diet that helped me lose 25 or so pounds several months ago, and I went back into a 4-5 day a week routine at the gym to get my body in good shape for my big scene. Not only that, but I elisted the help of a personal trainer at the gym for a month to kick my ass. Seriously, I'm paying this guy to kick my ass, it's great. I love America.

Not only that, but I plan on being tan by the time this bad boy comes around, and I'm even stepping up my diet a notch to make sure everything is extra sexy. My personal trainer said I could do a "carb dump", or at least that's what I think he called it. Apparantly you don't eat carbs for a month and it helps trim you like crazy, although it drives you crazy as well. Only one way to find that out!

So enough about that. I know I haven't been writing very much lately, I was reminded by a few people. My apologies. I will use my schedule as a partial excuse, what with a full time job, a gym schedule, play rehearsals, blah blah blah. However, the few times that I have sat down to write in my blog, I haven't had anything I really wanted to share. There has been plenty, PLENTY, going on besides what I have mentioned, but nothing I want to write about or feel comfortable sharing. I wrote a blog on that, how it's hard to write certain things because people who know me read this. (again with the pretending I have readers) So to make this entry more interesting, because it's horrible so far, I'm going to put up a little reader survey, haven't done that in a while.

1. What was the last movie you watched, in theater or at home?
Session 9, takes place in Danvers State Hospital, the creepiest yet most amazing place ever.

2. What color socks and underwear do you have on?
White socks, maroon underoos. Great word.

3. What was the last thing you purchased with your own money?
A gap wedge and gloves for golf. Yes, I golf.

4. Fabric softener in the washer? In the dryer? Or are you wearing hard clothes?
Dryer, of course, makes em smell all nice when they come out.

5. If you are involved at all in March Madness, who is your final 4 and champion?
Duke, UCLA, Uconn and BC, all are still in it and I have UCLA winning for some reason. I don't know why, I know little about college basketball.

Bonus! What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I sleep on the side away from the wall. I'm not sure why I called this a bonus question, it just sounded so much more exciting than 6. You know, not that there's anything wrong with 6, but...I need a life. :-)

1 Comments:

  • YAY for the buff D, but a carb dump doesn't sound too healthy =/

    1. What was the last movie you watched, in theater or at home?
    Sleeping Beauty, you didn't say "new" movie and Ezra's on a princess kick.

    2. What color socks and underwear do you have on?
    No socks and peach underoos..it is a great word ;)

    3. What was the last thing you purchased with your own money?
    My own as in I worked for it? I think I purchased water for the following month to use at my apartment...that count?

    4. Fabric softener in the washer? In the dryer? Or are you wearing hard clothes?
    Dryer sometimes but most heavily scented dryer sheets make me sneeze all day.

    5. If you are involved at all in March Madness, who is your final 4 and champion?
    I don't do basketball =/

    Bonus! What side of the bed do you sleep on?
    I sleep on the side closest to the door whichever side that may be.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home