See The D

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Fall and Ideas

Ok, so I realize that my frog story got away like a greased hyena, but I enjoyed writing it and read it after I was done. Hopefully not everyone was scared off by the girth of both entries. So again, if you actually read both, thanks! If you didn't, I understand. Please leave your address so I can send you a pipe bomb. We good now? K.
I left the house today around 9:45 am, my normal time, and instead of feeling unpleasant when I walked outside, it was delightfully cool and breezy, it reminded me much of: Fall. Fall is my favorite season. (then winter, spring, and last, yucky summer. I know I'm a freak.) Fall smells good, fall looks good, and as far as I've found, it tastes pretty damn good too. There's that crisp breeze that blows by and makes you question whether or not to bring the heavy sweatshirt or jacket. The leaves, in their colored regalia, wave around with life, and give off a fresh smell, an indescribable smell. The sky clouds over quite often, but rarely threatens with a thundershower. Do you know why I like clouds more than blue sky? You can see texture in the clouds, it has movement, shades, there's life in the clouds. Blue sky is blue. I LOVE FALL, and going outside right now, when the temperature is just right, and the breeze blows in the fresh smell of nature.
So anyway, the point of this entire blog was to get response from readers and let them ask questions too and then talk about it. Then something happened, and I had to vent (my first few entries) and then it became fun to just write whatever, and people actually liked it and started reading. So now that I have several readers, I want to know what's on your mind. I want to know what you've been thinking about, what you want to talk about. Tell me! Then I'll write about it; explore answers with you. That was the original intent of this blog, and though I will still write things on my mind and things of interest to me (no more huge stories unless requested), but leave some thoughts, some ideas, some quandries, whatever suits your fancy. Thanks for reading to everyone!

1 Comments:

  • I'm the only comment in here...lonely...so...lonely:(

    By Blogger Matt, at 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home