See The D

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sorry, I've been prepping!

So I haven't written anything in a while, I know, I know. I've been prepping to start a series on here entitled "The End of Life as We Knew It" and it's all about how much the American culture has changed over the past few decades and why it has done so. With every change, there is a reason behind that change, and I'm examining the reasons why this culture has changed so incredibley much, and not all for the better. Not much for the better in fact. I have outlines and ideas and notes galore on the topic and I'm going to start writing it on here very soon in hopes of eventually turning it into a book in the near future. If you have any ideas you'd like to throw in, by all means leave a note or comment, as long as it has nothing to do with hair loss. What's with all those hair loss comments, am I getting bald or something?? Of course not, The D has a full head of hair even Adonis would envy. So there you have it, this is why I have been absent for so long and I was foolish to not keep you informed, all three readers left.

On a good note, my mom has been wearing her seatbelt when I'm in the car, so I'm really happy about that. Our mission has succeeded for the time being! She's still really touchy about it though so I can't even talk to her about it, but at least she's wearing it. Way to go mom! I'm so proud. So sometime near the end of this week, I will see all of you back here with a whole new series that's sure to last a while. I have a lot to say and I hope you all will too. See you then!

3 Comments:

  • YAY MOM *does the happy Amber dance*

    Oh while traveling through events in American history don't forget that all important date Nov 28th 1982. T'was a good day. I know I wouldn't be who I am today without the events that occured. =P~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:27 AM  

  • I forgot to say Happy Birthday!!!! :( Don't worry, you forgot my birthday too, so it's all good ;) haha, plus I think I've forgotten most everyone's birthday this year, until a week later! Hope you had a good one! sorry.

    By Blogger mel, at 5:32 PM  

  • I was hoping to do the belated birthday thing in person seeing as I'll be in NY next week, but I'll feel bad if I don't say something here now hehe =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home